This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing B2B communications agencies in the world. So, if you’re a smart thinker who’s passionate about B2B comms with experience in media relations, who enjoys working in a fast-paced, international environment, we want to hear from you.
About Fight or Flight:
Fight or Flight is a fast-growing integrated communications agency that helps B2B brands deliver greater business impact. Our services include everything from media relations, social media, content creation, research and insights, sustainability advisory, to account-based marketing.
Our US-based Fight or Flighters (“Foffers” for short) typically work from home. Although we are remote-first, we come together regularly as a team from across the country for in-person meet-ups. We also have our New York based office, located in central Manhattan.
At Fight or Flight, you would be:
• Working with exciting and ambitious B2B brands ranging from household names to scaleups
• Speaking with media on a daily basis, pitching fast-paced and newsworthy stories
• Supporting a proactive media relations program by constantly monitoring the media agenda to identify story opportunities for clients
• Directly speaking and partnering with clients, sharing insights on their industry and providing updates across all work streams
• Writing a variety of content from media pitches to thought-leadership articles
• Maintaining trackers and tools to support client work including media monitoring and reporting
What we’re looking for:
• A minimum of 1-2 years of B2B/corporate communications experience (previous PR/marketing agency experience preferred but not essential)
• A confident multi-tasker who is excited and motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
• Someone prepared to learn, ask questions and get involved in all aspects of client, new business and campaign activity
• A solid writer with experience in writing media-ready materials (press releases, bylines, pitches etc.)
• Someone keen to extend their media relations experience into a specialism
• Excellent communication skills and a brilliant go-getter attitude
• Someone who is comfortable working in a flat-structured, meritocratic environment
We offer a generous package of benefits including:
• 25 days PTO, as well as an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
• A working from home contribution of $1,000 per year for the equipment you need to turn your home office (or bedroom) into a PR nerve center, as well as money to help with monthly internet and phone bills
• Medical, Dental and Vision
• 401k (with employer match)
• Paid Maternity Leave
The annual US salary range for this role is: $60,000 – $70,000.
Where an employee or prospective employee is paid within this range will be determined by factors including location, experience, qualifications and expertise.
Fight or Flight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We strive to create an inclusive workplace that supports and celebrates diversity and we recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or marital status.
Apply with your CV at email@example.com.
Learn more about usFind out more
Careers & Opportunities (UK)
Browse the roles that Fight or Flight is recruiting for in the UKRead more View more info
Diversity & Inclusion
Find out more about our approach to Diversity and InclusionDiversity & Inclusion View more info