Powering online orders with Flipdish
Flipdish enables restaurants, pubs and hotels to quickly and easily add online ordering to their website or mobile app.
The company had zero awareness in the UK market, and engaged Fight or Flight to make a serious splash.
Our strategy was to play on the fractured relationship between restaurant owners and Just Eat, Deliveroo and UberEats by:
– Developing a story to emphasise the negative impact of the aggregator business model on independent restaurants.
– Persuading Deliveroo-hater and royal chef Damian Wawrzyniak to join the campaign (for free)
– Engaging a retail analyst to calculate the amount of money aggregators are draining from restaurants in commission fees – £1.2bn
– Leveraging passionate Flipdish customers in Glasgow and Cambridge to talk about the benefits of ‘build it yourself’ ordering systems.
– A 4068% increase in traffic to the Flipdish website following the Sky TV interview
– A 61% spike in UK inbound leads for the campaign period, 10 major new customers signed
– The campaign was shortlisted in two categories at the PRCA and B2B Marketing Awards, and won ‘Best PR Campaign’.
Trainline: TPS Launch
Launching a new B2B solution for Trainline
LinkedIn: New World of Work
Redefining the new world of work
Roland DG: Dress Release
An award winning campaign for innovative printers.