Wolters Kluwer is an international provider of information and solutions.
Wolters Kluwer is a global information services company with a multiverse of different branded solutions.
CMO Caroline Wouters wanted to bring these brands together to build awareness and leads in one target sector: pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
We developed an integrated creative content and social media campaign that brought to light the risk and reward of miracle drug discovery, encouraging R&D scientists to ‘Keep Pushing’ for the good of humanity.
The campaign ran in four waves:
– A beautifully shot brand film showing the parallels between space exploration and drug discovery, and how Wolters Kluwer helps to manage and mitigate risk.
– A series of social media stills that ‘humanized’ risk owners in pharma – from CFOs to auditors to lab managers – in tender, personal situations outside work.
– A prospecting webinar with famous astronaut Captain Scott Kelly, who spent 300 days in space, and Wolters Kluwer CEO Wolters Kluwer discussing risk in exploration
– A podcast series spotlighting some of the biggest names in pharma, including Sir John Bell, Microsoft’s Peter Lee, Novartis’s Bertrand Bodson and Michelle Nunn of CareUSA.
– Target audience of pharma professionals viewed the brand film over 1.4M times with 40,000 watching all 60 seconds.
– The campaign drove 1,228 visits to the .com/pharma content hub, contributing 26 new high-value prospects to Wolters Kluwer’s lead nurture programs.
– The video view rates on Linked (43%) and Twitter (54%) smashed KPIs of 20 and 25% respectively.
Flipdish: Food Fight
Increasing UK market presence for Flipdish.
LinkedIn: New World of Work
Redefining the new world of work
Roland DG: Dress Release
An award winning campaign for innovative printers.