Sky Connect Launch Support
Promoting an ultrafast connection to all businesses nationwide.
Supporting a nation’s favourite network with a new service launch.
We helped Sky’s new B2B telecoms business, Sky Connect, launch in the UK with a major integrated PR campaign to raise awareness of the new service and Sky’s commitment to small businesses.
– Our strategy was to create a campaign that spoke directly to small businesses, and positioned Sky Connect as an ally that understands their needs and cares about their success.
– We commissioned a survey to showcase small business resilience during the pandemic and championed the comerardery, hard work, flexibility and determination of small businesses across the country.
– We worked with presenter Angelica Bell to amplify Sky Connect’s narrative, placing a familiar face at the forefront of the campaign to increase media appetite.
– We involved passionate small business owners and persuaded them to talk about their experiences of resilience during the pandemic.
– We combined our broader national story with a hyper-focused regional approach across PR and Social to create a more localised feel for the campaign.
– We created a landing page for small businesses to learn more about the campaign and hear how Sky Connect can help.
– National media coverage in The Sunday Express and The Scotman and widespread regional coverage with a combined reach of 4,778,704.
– Interviews with Angelica Bell generated broadcast coverage across 180+ regional radio stations reaching over 4 million listeners.
– Social assets were shared with Angellica Bell’s combined social audience of 109,000+ followers.
LinkedIn: New World of Work
Redefining the new world of work
Flipdish: Food Fight
Increasing UK market presence for Flipdish.
Trainline: TPS Launch
Launching a new B2B solution for Trainline